Fly much? Maybe air travel is in your future for a March Break getaway, or perhaps you travel regularly for business.
Skin is our largest organ. When healthy, it’s the vehicle through which environmental pollutants and toxins are eliminated from the body. When not, pores become clogged and the “yucky stuff” stays inside us, where it can build up and wreak havoc.
Regular dry brushing offers a host of benefits:
- Clears away dead skin cells, improving the body’s ability to detoxify
- Stimulates the lymphatic system, speeding up the process of waste elimination
- Increases blood flow and circulation
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite and leaves skin looking and feeling younger
Good to know:
- Merben Dry Brushes are handmade using sustainable biodegradable raw materials
- Wood handles are made using timber off-cuts and are finished with a non-toxic sealer
- Ethically manufactured in Sri Lanka, with a dedication to non-discrimination based on gender, religion, language or cast
- Provides flexible employment opportunities for women, many of whom work from home