- Robes are provided when services require them.
- If getting a pedicure, we encourage you to wear pants that can be comfortably rolled up to the knees, and to bring open-toed shoes or flip flops to the spa with you. However, we will supply disposable flip flops when available.
Digital Detox — We invite you to be fully present for your spa experience.
For the relaxation and well-being of all our guests, including yourself, we ask that you turn off your mobile phone and other electronic devices.
For your convenience
- Parking is available at all Sanctuary locations.
Bookings and Cancellations
When booking groups of more than 3 people, you will be asked to fill out a Group Booking Form and provide a valid credit card.
- Children under age 12 are not permitted in the spa. They may not accompany an adult into a treatment room or be left unattended in the waiting area.
- RMT massage: Age 16 unless a parent is present during the appointment
- Laser hair removal: Age 18
Change or Cancellation Policy
- 24-hour notice for single appointments
- 48-hour notice for multiple appointments and groups over 2 guests
Late and No-shows
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment, as you may have to fill out a health history form and we do not want to take the time away from your actual appointment to complete it.
- If you are late, we will charge the full amount of the service. We will do our best to complete your service in the allotted time remaining. We respectfully will not delay the next guest that is scheduled.
- Sanctuary gift cards do not expire. However, there may be expiry dates on special promotional certificates or time-sensitive promotions.
- If paying for a service with a gift card, you must present the card when checking out.
- If there is a remaining balance on your gift card, you must present the card on a subsequent visit to redeem. We cannot apply the balance to your account.
- Gift Cards are worth the dollar value at the time of purchase. While we may promote a specific spa service with a gift card promotion, the dollar amount applies, not the value of the service. If the price of that service increases before the guest redeems the card, the guest will be asked to pay the small difference. The guest can choose a different service and will be asked to pay the difference if the price of that service exceeds the value of the card.
- You cannot use a gift card to purchase another gift card.
- If you attempt to resell or transfer your gift card, it may be subject to cancellation.
- A physical Gift Card must be presented, and we are not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Cards.
- We do not accept WaySpa gift cards.
While we love to entertain guests who are celebrating a special occasion, we ask that you not bring alcohol into the spa. We are happy to provide tea, coffee or infused water for your enjoyment.
- Exchange on products causing skin irritation will be accepted within 7 days of purchase.
- Returns of unopened retail skin care products will be accepted within 30 days.
- Earrings, nail polish and any discounted items are final sales.