On-demand mobile massage
Created by the same people who brought you Sanctuary Day Spas
Busy people can’t always take the time to go to the spa or clinic to receive a therapeutic massage. That’s why there’s Massago. It’s the mobile app that lets you order a massage on demand and have a therapist come to you – in your home, office or hotel – within the same day, and often within the same hour. When the treatment is over you can simply relax where you are instead of battling traffic or transit to make your way home.
Massago is currently available in Toronto, Richmond Hill, Markham, Brampton, Mississauga, Ottawa, Vaughan, Aurora, Kitchener-Waterloo and Cambridge.
Massago is the only mobile app in Canada that connects Registered Massage Therapists with clients who want to enjoy the convenience of a professional massage in their home, office or hotel, the same day they decide they need one, and often in as little as an hour. Your requests, massage preferences and payment are all processed through the app.
To begin using the app you will need to set up an account, including credit card information, and provide us with some basic personal information to verify your identity. Once registered:
- You will request a massage through the app, choosing the type of massage, appointment time and duration.
- We put the word out to available Massago therapists in your area. When a therapist confirms their availability, the appointment is set.
- The therapist arrives at your home, office or hotel a few minutes before the appointment time with a portable massage table; you supply the sheets and towels. You then enjoy a relaxing, therapeutic massage.
- When your massage is done, Massago automatically charges your credit card for the service, pays your therapist and emails you a receipt.
- Upon completion of your service, your Registered Massage Therapist will issue your insurance receipt that you can submit under your benefits plan for reimbursement.
Massago is the only on-demand service that partners exclusively with Registered Massage Therapists. After your massage is completed, your RMT will issue your insurance receipt that will include the therapist’s provincial registration number so that you can use the receipt when submitting a claim to your private health insurance.
We only work with qualified RMTs in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO). We have a vigorous vetting process for therapists that includes a police background check and confirmation of professional credentials, multiple in-person interviews and a practical exam.
Yes. If you’ve found a Massago therapist you like, you can request them again. If the therapist you requested is unavailable, we can send another qualified therapist to perform your treatment.
When your appointment has been confirmed you have 10 minutes to cancel without penalty. If you need to cancel a confirmed appointment that is starting in less than 12 hours, a $50.00 cancellation fee applies. If you are cancelling an appointment that is starting in less than four hours, we will charge you the full cost of the massage. We do this because our therapists lose income if they keep an appointment time open for you!