As always, the health and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority.
While Ontario remains at low risk for spread of COVID-19, Sanctuary staff and RMTs are being asked to:
- Routinely clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces, including doorknobs, countertops, debit machines and telephones.
- Frequently wash hands with soap and water or use alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
- Avoid the use of fabric towels for drying hands and equipment.
- Stay at home if they have been exposed to COVID-19 or show symptoms of infection.
What you can do:
- Please use hand sanitizer when you arrive for your appointment.
- Reschedule your appointment if you are coughing, sneezing, have fever or difficulty breathing.
- Do not book an appointment within 14 days of returning from a region of high infection, including mainland China, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Iran, Italy (or other region named in the most recent travel advisories.)
- Inform Sanctuary Day Spas if you begin to show symptoms of COVID-19 or are diagnosed with the virus within 24 days after your service.
Thank you for doing your part to prevent the spread of COVID-19. If you have any questions, please speak with the manager at any Sanctuary Day Spa location.
President, Sanctuary Day Spas