As we welcome you back to our spas, we’ve also ramped up our safety protocols and sanitation procedures.
We want to ensure that Sanctuary continues to be the place you come for wellness and relaxation. And these days that means being able to trust that you’re in a safe environment with people who care about each other.
Here’s how we’re helping to ensure our guests and staff stay safe as we begin to move forward (and how you can help too):
What we’re doing for our guests
- Staff members are monitored to ensure they’re healthy to come to work.
- We’re limiting the number of guests in the spa at one time to enable social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the spa entrance.
- Your service providers will be wearing a mask and gloves.
- They will wash and sanitize their hands between services and guests.
- Equipment and surfaces are disinfected between guests. As usual, we use medical-grade disinfecting cleaners and protocols.
- Our common areas, including wait rooms, washrooms and reception, are regularly sanitized.
- We are waiving cancellation fees for anyone cancelling for health reasons.
What we ask you to do
- Fill in the online Health Disclosure Form within 24 hours of your appointment time.
- Cancel your appointment if you develop symptoms of COVID-19, have come into direct contact with someone who has COVID-19, or if you have travelled internationally within the past 30 days.
- Come to your appointment alone.
- Use the hand sanitizer provided when you arrive at the spa.
- Wear a face mask if you can. Shower immediately before any body treatment/massage therapy.
- Pay by credit or debit.